arctic heater

2drdan

Arctic heater needs a home, cluttering up garage and I've had a RR for a few years now so no use to me anymore!!

The front plate has had the pipe connections turned around to fit it behind the bulkhead (S11A SWB) but otherwise std. in reasonable nick with all pipes (i think) and block connector/tap/themostat housing/window vents/etc.

Pics can be e-mailed.

Arctic heater needs a home, cluttering up garage and I've had a RR for a few years now so no use to me anymore!!

The front plate has had the pipe connections turned around to fit it behind the bulkhead (S11A SWB) but otherwise std. in reasonable nick with all pipes (i think) and block connector/tap/themostat housing/window vents/etc.

Pics can be e-mailed.

evening,

how much do you want for the heater, pics please.

cheers...

evening, having looked at the pics, the articblower is very,very similair to the rack blowers we fit in our coaches, and the arcticheat is nearly the same as the coach heaters ! so i bet you can guess where i am going this this line of thinking.... :-)

thank you for the pictures, i can feel some fabrication coming up..

cheers...

evening, having looked at the pics, the articblower is very,very similair to the rack blowers we fit in our coaches, and the arcticheat is nearly the same as the coach heaters ! so i bet you can guess where i am going this this line of thinking.... :-)

thank you for the pictures, i can feel some fabrication coming up..

cheers...

No worries, it'll get a home i'm sure!

FYI the block connector is a std BSP (?) fitting 11/4".........need to check that but definately thereabouts, can be bought at plumb merchants i guess....still it is 4 in the morning (maybe zoom the photo?)

Cheers.

• 4 months later...

Pics can be e-mailed.

Is the Arctic heater still available? 70 pounds right? I'll be in the UK from Monday next on (Oct 2nd) so if it's available I'll give you a call and arrange something. One question. 12v or 24? I want to fit one to my '79 FFR 24vdc Lighweight on the bulkhead behind the front seats.

David Vervaet (West coast Canada)