90 V8 exhaust Help!!!

Well folks my 110 is still going to be a long while of the road so I have brought a 1985 90 which has an v8 3.5 put in it to give me a land rover for use now.I need to replace part of the exhaust any Ideas what parts are used? are they special for the 90, Or are they modified range rover/110 parts any help would be greatly recieved.

Antony

If your truck has had the engine fitted by someone other than the factory it is difficult know what parts may have been used.

There are off-the-shelf exhaust systems for a factory built 3.5V8 Ninety but if yours has been converted I doubt anything will bolt together without some degree of modification.

What part of the pipe do you need to replace?

If your truck has had the engine fitted by someone other than the factory it is difficult know what parts may have been used.

There are off-the-shelf exhaust systems for a factory built 3.5V8 Ninety but if yours has been converted I doubt anything will bolt together without some degree of modification.

What part of the pipe do you need to replace?

many thanks for the reply, Its the y piece part that needs replacing, and possibly the middle box, I have had a look at my friends rangie and its not the same so am now thinking maybe a orgional part was used. will try to find a diagram to see. my friend thinks I may be able to miss out the middle box any ideas? legal?

regards Antony

I did a V8 conversion on my old 90. I used RR dowpipes into defender Y pipe and then defender std all the way back.

Thanks Nick

I have looked on rimmer brothers site and it looks like I have that so hopefully my order will be right first time! I guess thats part of the fun of buying a conversion!