Suspension Help.

I've posted this is the defender area already but its actually a parts request. So one of you guys might be able to help. For the background to this see my other post. Thanks

Considering my 110 CSW with levelled, can/should i fit these? Some of them say not for levelled?

Its the front/rear shocks and the rear springs thats causing concern. The normal front springs should be fine.

I need HD on the rear and normal on the front. I'm well confused. Mikes given me the colours of the springs and his ride weight will be similar to mine.

These are HD springs on the rear...but they say not levelled?

* NRC6389 REAR SPRING NON LEVELLED R/H DEF 110 (G)

* NRC6904 REAR SPRING NON LEVELLED L/H DEF 110 (G)

Is there an HD version of this?

* STC3770 REAR SHOCK ABS LEVELLED DEF 110 (G) x 2

These are Normal springs on the front...

* NRC8044 ROAD SPRING O/S/F NORMAL DEF 110 (G)

* NRC8045 ROAD SPRING N/S/F NORMAL DEF 110 (G)

Not sure this is the correct Shock

* STC3769 FRONT SHOCK ABS DEF 110/130 PRE TD5 (G) x 2

I've not even started on the fixings, plates and screws and bolts and stuff. :o

Mike mentioned the Disco mounts with rubber isolators. Any ideas? I reccon i need to replace bolts and mounts and stuff and althought the parts book is pretty clear i just want to make sure the seats and rings and retainers fit the springs i'm buying. Sorry this is a rather large question!! :blink:

not levelled means the Boge load level strut was not fitted to vehicles with those springs, the levelled springs are to soft without the boge strut fitted & working.

shocks don't make any difference, the first 2 part numbers were fitted to non County station wagons & all hardtop/pick ups that didn't have the Heavy duty fit.

do you think they will all fit without modification?

Its the mounts and stuff i'm worried about. I'm back into steep learning curve again as suspension is all new to me.

Not sure if the levelling unit is working and considering i'm going to load up the 110 i'll need HD for the back and possibly the front too (eventaully) if i get a winch.

I've seen a few things on removing the levelling unit so that might be ripped off.

BTW Thanks Again. :rolleyes: