Battery Box Repair for MOT

Thanks both, I'm leaving the end panel on as the current one is fine. I've removed all of the bolts I can find but the rockslider blocks me from removing one of the rear ones so the sill rail won't drop off. Trying to work out whether it moves enough to replace the battery box with it there or whether I'm going to need help getting it off - my main worry is if I remove the battery box and can't get the new one in then I won't be able to drive anywhere to get help!

Found that the earths just link to each other anyway and there's nothing behind them, so not sure if that's required? Does the tub/seatbox need earthing?

Managed to butcher the seat bolt on one side and I think I can get by with the other one in place. Unfortunately they're round underneath so you can't get a spanner on them - when they're new they seem to attach to a plate which holds it straight but once that's broken they're a nightmare to get off.

Will seal and paint mine with something when I finally get it done...