Jump to content

rear gas strut??????


Recommended Posts

i need to get my rear centre strut/stabiliser rebuilt or replaced whats the proper name for it and who can i try and find one through

its a 83 range rover clasic

It is a BOGE self leveling unit. You can get them rebuilt, but it is a very specialised job and you may find it difficult to locate someone that does them

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience. By using our website you agree to our Cookie Policy