Rear veiw Mirror

Colin 009

Do you mean is the mirror glass replaceable without replacing the whole mirror assy? I think it is only a whole unit, though I don't have a parts book handy right now.

Seven years bad luck for you then :P

My mirror droped off the screen and the glass shattered, is it replaceable or do i have to get a new/second hand one. :rolleyes:

Mirror is a complete unit. If it's the non-dipping type you're lucky since you'll find one out of a breaker easily enough. A RR mirror will fit too.

If it is the 'luxury' dipping type mirror be prepared dig deep. Price for a new one is approx £140! I waited ages for one to come up on eBay and paid £45. The mirror was off a D2 but I checked with my local LR parts shop and they told me LR parts book lists the D2 mirror part number as the replacement for both D1 and D2 models.

Kev

Do you mean is the mirror glass replaceable without replacing the whole mirror assy? I think it is only a whole unit, though I don't have a parts book handy right now.

Seven years bad luck for you then :P

Did mean just the glass, ;)

seven years bad luck, I'll just add that to all the other bad luck lately. :rolleyes:

Kev just a normal mirror for a D1, will have a lookes on ebay or pop down the breakers tomorrow.

Thanks for the info guys.