window grilles for rear of disco disco

dazwell24

hey guys i have spent the last 3days trawling ebay and many van ply lining and security accessory site and am unable to find some where that does the rear window grilles and ply kits for disco1 like they do for the defender as i am taken seats out and want to line and grill the windows of truck for work so i dont have to worry to much about broken windows when people see my change saws left in there yes yes i know dont leave them in there but some times i have to any guidance to a site or even a local company that does this stuff would be great

many thanks guys

dazwell24

Daz

when I bought it it had a bulkhead of sorts. The lower half is solid and the top part would have been like a dog guard but whoever owned it had cut the mesh off. I took the bulkhead right out anyway to make way for my camper conversion. It is now sat in the shed!

Mark

Hi Daz

I am near abergavenny but my brother works near chepstow. The bulkhead would fit in a 5 door same as in a 3 door BUT (and its a big but) it is designed to bolt to an extension to the floor which is only found in the commercial. It would be simple enought to knock something similar up or else fit the bulkhead 6 inches further back (though you would then need extenders to bolt the top of it to the grab-handle fixxings. Anything is possible though. £25 if you want it as it is sat in my shed and unlikely to go back in since I now use the truck as a camper.