Non tubular 8274 bumper - who makes one bar the lot below

I've got a decent 8274 which I want to mount to my newly aquired and very shiney rioja red 300tdi 90 van.

In the past I've mounted the winch on a First Four tubular bumper which was well made and not overly expensive when I bough it 2/3 years ago.

Now the whole tubular thing would look too aggresive on what will be a much more expedition based vehicle.

Any suggestions bar the 2 above, both are expensive and require cutting the wings- both of which are something I'd rather avoid.

Plan B is to sell the 8274 and use the money to buy a decent low line winch and bumper.

I personally would go with plan B for an expedition based vehicle- you do not need the speed or additional weight of the 8274. With the prices they achieve second hand in good condition you probably would not be far off a TDS goldfish (my personal preference for a low line electric winch) and winch bumper.

Hmmmm, I'm in a quandry really. I've no reason to change the 8274- it's always worked when I needed it to and it's got a decent bit of 11mm plasma on it too (too thick to fit to a low line I guess).

On the other hand, there are loads of good quality low line winches out there, and loads of bumpers too. Could get a Goldfish and fit that jazzy air freespool!

Problem with plan B is that I can't really be bothered with the hassel of buying and selling, especially as the 8274 is in my cupboard under the stairs right now ready to be fitted!