Suspension

Hi All

My 90 is leaning on the driver side, quite visible when looking from the front. So i assumed it must be the coil spring, changed that but its still leaning. Changed the shock too, but no effect. Could it be the back spring that is tired? Its starting the be an expensive repair, since parts prices on this side of africa is double what you pay for it in the uk.

Thanks.

depending on age, LR used to fit longer springs to the drivers side, so the vehicle would sit/drive level once the driver was onboard, have a look around the upper spring seats on the chassis & the axle spring seats to make sure they are not twisted by corosion.

I have the same problem on an b reg 90 havent looked into it yet was goin to swap front and rear springs right to left and was going to check for a bent radius arm

Thanks for the info nickt. That sounds like a plan, havnt thought of a bent radius arm, i better look into that.

• 2 weeks later...