Sun Roofs Would You Bother

Leadbelly

Hi Guy's

Disco Sun roofs been sealed to hell with silicone and the two rear side roof windows have had some attention from the same tube. I have also just noticed that there are fresh screw driver marks to all panels around the switches in both the front and back.

I'm not sure if it's worth removing all the silicone and opening the switches to get them working, obviously there must of been an original leek problem.

I am sure that the silicone is not fully working as there is a little water coming in through roof near the rear door.

I am not to bothered if the roofs work AS SUCH I was thinking on removing the rough silicone and applying a full sheet of clear vinyl over the windows with a good overlap onto the paint work, this way I still get the daylight.

Leadbelly

common sense applies when it's pointed out, as I do have air-con then I shall go ahead with the cast vinyl seal.

As a second question are the leaks just common to the sunroofs or are the two rear curved roof widows as bad. As these windows have already had some attention from Mr Silicon I just thought in for a penny in for a pound and cast vinyl seal the lot.

Leadbelly