Jump to content

Whay type of plug is this?

Guest deleted

Recommended Posts

Guest diesel_jim

I won a freelander GPS antenna the other day on eblag, for a fiver! brand new!

anyway, it's got a very strange plug on it, i looked up on the web and it's similar to a SMA type plug, but it's "push and click" not "turn to lock"

anyone got any ideas what it is? very small, about 6~7mm across, knurled bit is proabably 9mm, the cable is only 4mm diameter.

i could chop it off and solder on a BNC, but if anyone could come up trumps with what plug it is, or has a decent length of cable with one of these plugs on, that would be cool!



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest diesel_jim

Thanks Ralph.

actually it looks more like the next one dow, the ILSMA plug.

thanks for the link! at least i know what to look for now. :D


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience. By using our website you agree to our Cookie Policy