It passed its MOT..........

It misfired on the way home and died completly......... reatarted then died........prayed......started and then it got me home in 2nd gear at low revs (as opposed to getting me home in high revs the last time it broke)

So going to change all the EFi bits to see if that makes a difference, if it dont.............here comes mr Carb!

:)

It misfired on the way home and died completly......... reatarted then died........prayed......started and then it got me home in 2nd gear at low revs (as opposed to getting me home in high revs the last time it broke)

So going to change all the EFi bits to see if that makes a difference, if it dont.............here comes mr Carb!

:)

pish and double pish, not much luck with that black magic have you :(

I did notice the coil was hot, but it was next to a hot V8!!

that is normal; coils will get hot, if you do the sums, heat dissipated will be in the order of 40 W or more - compare to a lamp bulb with the same wattage. :o