Indicators & Hazards lights

Hi All

Hope everyone is well!

Quick question, my indicators are not working, left or right, and the hazards are not working too, i have checked the fuses and they are fine,

My horn and flasher are working, could it be the relay? any ideas with clear direction will be great received

Thank you All

Dan

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All

Ideas please???

I have replaced the Hazards light switch, but indicators and hazards still not working!! i have checked all fuses and they are fine, the indicator switch works the horn, head light flash and main beam they are fine too,

i have power going to the hazard warning switch, i am thinking it could be the flasher unit, but i am at a lost i not even sure were that is?

please help

Dan

flasher unit is located behind the metal plate of the fusebox below the dash & in front of gearlevers.

it may be a metal rectangular can type or a rectangulr blue translucent plastic unit.

Thank you Gromit!!

Top job, replaced the flasher unit, and we are working, well sort of, the faulty unit had 4 prongs, but the spares place only had 3 prongs units, but we are working, i thinks it's because the faulty unit was for a trailer set up,

Cheers

Dan

flasher unit is located behind the metal plate of the fusebox below the dash & in front of gearlevers.

it may be a metal rectangular can type or a rectangulr blue translucent plastic unit.

Thank you Gromit!!

Top job, replaced the flasher unit, and we are working, well sort of, the faulty unit had 4 prongs, but the spares place only had 3 prongs units, but we are working, i thinks it's because the faulty unit was for a trailer set up,

Cheers

Dan

OI !!! what's this giving GROMIT credit for my reply :angry: