Advice on my setup. Suspension, Shocks and Springs

I'd remove both & live with the vehicle with a slight tilt, it'll drive level once your onboard & you won't notice the slight tilt after a while.

you could remove the bottom isolator fromone side, doubt it'll affect the handling, they are not fitted by the factory to any 90/110/Defender.

I returned the springs and bought a set of genuine 9448 and 9449 for the front. WoodHead Springs arn't all they are cracked up to be ! Don't they now make Bilstein now as well. Anyhooo.

I now have a slight lean (1cm) and once i get i the drivers side its gone and the vehicle is perfectly level left to right. I still have both sets of isolators installed. I'll see how they go.

I've still got to sort out the shocks but the guy that designed them at terrafirma said they shouldn't bottom out on a standard defender but if i think they are i should just fit extended bumps. To be honest i'd rather Ebay these and get a set of standard length big bore ones which allegedy they sell.

BTW for ref: (just because Google will find this in a search)

Terrafirma Big Bore Expedition Shocks TF130 and TF129

Front Closed Length 365mm

Front Open Length 604mm

Rear Closed Length 397mm

Rear Open Length 610mm

at thats straight off the engineering drawings......he never rang me back with the standard length dimensions as someone had nicked his drawing.