'Nother part No

Never mind the part number, I cannot even find the part. The part in question being the bolt that fastens the flywheel housing and the engine mounting brackets to one another on a 300 Tdi. There are 4 of them in total, 2 on each side.

Does anybody have any idea where abouts in the parts catalogue they are concealed please?

The part in question being the bolt that fastens the flywheel housing and the engine mounting brackets to one another on a 300 Tdi. There are 4 of them in total, 2 on each side.

Well you've completly confused me :huh::unsure:

the flywheel housing & engine mounts don't bolt to each other as these parts are at different ends of the block :mellow:

did you mean the bolts that hold these parts to the engine block, if so in my 110 1987on parts cat, the flywheel housing is on page 245 & the engine mounts on page 218, :i-m_so_happy:

Edited by western

Sorry, not being clear enough. The bits I am on about are part nos:

ANR2868, NTC9145 and ERR4723.

There are 4 bolts (2 each side) that fasten the flywheel housing to the small rectangular block at the back of the engine mounting plates, these plates are in turn fastened between the cylinder block and the engine mountings, NTC9416.

I know any bolt of the right size will do the job, I just want to get the proper flanged type.

I have looked at the same pictures and the bolts in question are not detailed on either of the diagrams

There are 4 bolts (2 each side) that fasten the flywheel housing to the small rectangular block at the back of the engine mounting plates, these plates are in turn fastened between the cylinder block and the engine mountings, NTC9416.

I know any bolt of the right size will do the job, I just want to get the proper flanged type.

I have looked at the same pictures and the bolts in question are not detailed on either of the diagrams

ANR2868 = engine mount RH

NTC9145 = engine mount LH

both these use SH112201 screw M12 x 20mm to secure them to the engine block total of 8 needed = 4 per side. item 3 on the engine mounts page 218 [if your parts cat is the same as mine detailed above.

NTC9416 = engine mount rubber x 2 these are attached to the chassis brackets & engine block brackets listed above with flanged nuts FX112041L M12 qty 2 [on upper studs both sides of engine block] FX110041L M10 qty 2 [inner ends nearest engine block] & FX112041L qty 2 [on the rubber block lower studs]

the flywheel housings ERR4723

needs 2 x FB110071 bolt flanged head & 6 x FS113001 screw flanged head, on page 245

hth :i-m_so_happy:

Edited by western

Thanks for all your diligence, I will order a selection of the bolts from my local LR dealer, see what turns up and compare them with what is already there. The engine mounts are unusual on a 300 compared with other LR engines (in Defender)