Changes of Rusper

DefcoL

To update you all:

My former partner Bob (fairys1) has deceided to redirect his time and effort to other projects. My intention is to continue and after some thinking I have (in consultation with Muddy tracks) made some changes.

Quads will now only be on the first sunday of each month.

4x4's will mainly be on the third Sunday of each month (this one included) and also very much welcome on the quad days (1st Sunday)

I am (if the site pays for itself) intending to put a hard core track in from entrance gate to site. this will hopfully eliminate any need for power washing and thus avoid any wait at the gate to clean wheels.

Further improvments are planed with muddy trax but I want to know from you all what are the min basic's you require.

However If we fail to achieve self funding for this site then I will have to consider closing as I canot continue

to pay four to five hundred from my personal funds every month to provide play time for others.

it will be better (for me) to pay 30 to £40 pluss fuel to visit another site and play myself..

As there seems to be an issue on this forum (about not getting into bed) with events that take payments

I would ask that you send me your ideas/needs/wishes and offers of help for Rusper via PM

I would like to ask if any one has any contacts in Rusper Horsham area for hardcore / minidiggers (not JCB's as had one park on my back in 1977 sad.gif )

I know this Sunday is Fathers Day But as the Site has been advertised I will open.

If the heat is still very Hot Remember to bring plenty of water. For those who dont I will be giving (free of charge) bottles of cool water.

Regards to all

Lawrence

Just a thought, if your not getting the numbers in that you need, why not do same format as elsewhere:

Site opens at 9:00 am

£20 on the gate. (Same as Woodlands, still)

Stick to 3rd sunday of month like a limpet - come rain or shine 1 attendee or 60. You'll soon get a following.

BTW goto the other pay'n'play sites and give out discount entry tickets - say £5 off on production of this flyer/ticket.

Also send a flyer out to all the 4x4 clubs and 4x4 parts and accessories shops and or garages in a 100 mile radius.

Just a thought, if your not getting the numbers in that you need, why not do same format as elsewhere:

Site opens at 9:00 am

£20 on the gate. (Same as Woodlands, still)

Stick to 3rd sunday of month like a limpet - come rain or shine 1 attendee or 60. You'll soon get a following.

BTW goto the other pay'n'play sites and give out discount entry tickets - say £5 off on production of this flyer/ticket.

Also send a flyer out to all the 4x4 clubs and 4x4 parts and accessories shops and or garages in a 100 mile radius.

Fathers day now reduced to £20