range rover sport wheels onto Defender ?

adaptors are available, just one thing to be aware of, is if your Defender is a 110 [you haven'r said which model] RRS alloys are probably not rated or approved for use on a 110, this will be in regard to a 110's maximum gross [fully loaded] weight.

I always think they make the wheels stick out too far.

If the wheels tucked inside the arches they'd look excellent, but when they're sticking out they remind me of the chavs with their corsas who've fitted the cheapest halfords ripspeed wheels in the completely wrong fitment, resulting in them sticking out of the arches in a similar fashion.

Not quite my taste in wheels :blink:

I always think they make the wheels stick out too far.

If the wheels tucked inside the arches they'd look excellent, but when they're sticking out they remind me of the chavs with their corsas who've fitted the cheapest halfords ripspeed wheels in the completely wrong fitment, resulting in them sticking out of the arches in a similar fashion.

I realise there not to everyones taste.... but neither is the fact it is lowered by 2", has uprated anti roll bars, custom dampers, and very soon uprated brakes (which need 18" or bigger wheels). Off road wise, I have a Disco Commercial to use, so this is only a toy lol. Although I have got a set of 19" Goodyear MTR's to go on it for the winter.

My tyres sit bang on the edge of the arches, so right on the edge of being legal, which also makes it look very squat and square. It would be nicer to have the wheels inboard fractionally - but with adaptors your limited to how much material you really need to make a strong and safe adaptor. I know there is someone who makes thinner adaptors, but from looking at them, they don't look strong enough.

You can get a steel version of wheel adaptor, but these make the wheels wheels stick out even further.

Ian