Defender /Disco 1 Front ABS Sensor differences

101sean

Got a front ABS sensor gone on my 2000 110CSW, Nanocom showing electrical failure and if I swap the front sensors, the fault shifts sides.

Anyone know if there is a difference between STC1749 which is Discovery but some list as for both Discovery and Defender and SSW100050 which is what Microcat says is correct for mine? They look the same in photos and STC1749 is more common and cheaper :rolleyes:

• 3 years later...

I'll say nothing but either the length of the cable or the sensor connection to the cable

The wabco d series and e series sensors are all functionally the same from my research just some are 90 degree cable output from the sensor and some are straight output The two pin connectors also appear the same

I don't sell them or work for anyone in the abs or landrover circles but have spent a good while research the wabco habs systems as I've been intrigued by the exact operation of the wabco habs system and their implementation of traction control