Puma folding seats

Is LR the only source of these and has anyone priced them in XS trim with belts etc.? I thought Exmoor did something but it seems they're still developing it. I currently have a 110 SW and thinking of getting a Utility next time for cheaper road tax and personal tax but I need one seat in the back to get the whole brood in.

Cheers Need4speed

Just a bit confused...could be too many aluminium mess tins...but the comment above states that Exmoor Trim are developing new seats and as such I presume they are not available???

The seats in the Puma Defender have seat backs that fold forward and then the seats are tipped away onto their sides...these are completely different...just wondered if anybody knew who made these type? <_<

The new XS ones are pretty good except for the retaining brackets that cause the seat to flop about on one side but they are mighty expensive. I had one of the rear covers crack from an awkward tree stump in the back and that was over 40 quid and another tenner on clips :(

Has anyone looked at http://www.thevanliners.co.uk/van-accessories-c-5.html?zenid=hrvdcc32vsei5nhsf05rit8k55 as these are similar to the seats on ebay?

Has anyone looked at the rear seats from a Megan Scenic rember seeing where someone had fitted them in the back of a 110 station wagon

These seats are on runners slide forward and back recline tile forward and fold forward

Now I havea 110 hardtop which hope to put a seat in the back and have got a new Exmoor fold up rear seat plus managed to get one out of a puma but still like the idea of the ones from the scenic so will have to unclip the rear seats from the scenic and try them