eas problem

defender dinky

hi all,the wife's p38 1997 dt, had a problem with eas for a fortnight now, so need some help, it all started with a 35 max fault on dash and on the bump stops, bought software and leads from fleabay, but would not move fault, now that's being sorted, it was fuse number f23 in engine bay replaced and 35 max fault removed from dash display aswell as tc, and abs fault all gone,suspension would not lift at first, pump works fine, moved passenger seat back to normal place and front end shot up to maximum height, but left rear on bump stops , looks like a dragster now, what can i do, will i have to reset each corner through software cheer's defender dinky

• 3 weeks later...

hi all,the wife's p38 1997 dt, had a problem with eas for a fortnight now, so need some help, it all started with a 35 max fault on dash and on the bump stops, bought software and leads from fleabay, but would not move fault, now that's being sorted, it was fuse number f23 in engine bay replaced and 35 max fault removed from dash display aswell as tc, and abs fault all gone,suspension would not lift at first, pump works fine, moved passenger seat back to normal place and front end shot up to maximum height, but left rear on bump stops , looks like a dragster now, what can i do, will i have to reset each corner through

software cheer's defender dinky

Hi I had probs with my freelander key I went to Liveridge 4x4 in earlswood nr j3 of the m42 the guy sorted it with there autologic cost 48 +vat they do computer work for the main dealer but cheaper may be worth a try