Disco 2 front bumpeS

stretch121

Might be a long shot but here goes.

In December last year i got my self a 200 plate Disco 2, a week after having her it was hit on the front end while i was in the shop resulting in some fair damage to the front end and wing and has since been repaired.

What i am looking for is a good bumper to add on to the front poss with winch at later date, problem is looking online and in the press most if not all the ads show bumpers on there own......id like to see how different styles look when fitted to get a good idea how it would look, ideally id like some thing that offers protection to the lights too but im sure i could work/fabricate that on at later date.

So, if you dont mind chaps, get ya fronts out and show us some piccys please........or recomend a site i can take a look to see some fitted.

Cheers in advance.

Cheers for that Fozsug good pics really like the first one but REALLY want the 3rd but dont fancy a divorce.............or do i? lol

cheers just the kind of pics was looking for, huge help the last one looks pretty hefty too and i like it as id rather some other mug have a smashed motor rather than my lump even if its just cost me £700 in the last 10 days.

Ive got the first one without the lights in. fits well and its strong! And theres a possibility it may be forsale if you were interested??

Might well be interested mate once cash flow is sorted....going out faster than comming in at the mo lol

is it easy enough to fit? Any mods needed to car etc?

Might well be interested mate once cash flow is sorted....going out faster than comming in at the mo lol

is it easy enough to fit? Any mods needed to car etc?

Straight forward fit, remove your bumper/ crash cans etc and then it will just bolt straight on! As said im in no rush so if and when your funds allow just send me your number and we can talk.

Straight forward fit, remove your bumper/ crash cans etc and then it will just bolt straight on! As said im in no rush so if and when your funds allow just send me your number and we can talk.

Nice one mate that could work out quite well then.

I take it yours is one with the abillity to fit a winch?

Nice one mate that could work out quite well then.

I take it yours is one with the abillity to fit a winch?

Yes mate, ive even got a warn 9.5 xp that i was gonna fit but havent got round to it yet. (that is going up forsale soon)

• 4 months later...

Yes mate, ive even got a warn 9.5 xp that i was gonna fit but havent got round to it yet. (that is going up forsale soon)

Scatt,

you have a private message mate.

Also if anyone reads this does anyone know if scatt is still a user / regular on here or better still any contact details for him would be very much appreciated.

Cheers.