Front wiring loom plugs

Would any of you knowledgeable people out there know where I can get the mating part for the two plugs below? Part No’s would be great. :unsure:

Bought a rear loom for my 300tdi 90 about 6 months ago and have just transferred the front loom from my old bulkhead to new and found that the loom has been cut at some point and fitted with bullet connectors.

These are the plugs that send the feed to the rear and are down on the side of the bulkhead near the gear box tunnel.

There are two of them as shown with 6 pins in each and both look the same.

Daft me though that it was only the back loom that had been butchered. :(

To make thing worse the rear loom was advertised as a 300tdi 90 – well I think his 90 must have been on steroids as it has grown by about 4 feet. :huh:

I am not going to cut it just make a coil and tuck it out of harm way.

Frax ;)

IMAG0067.jpg

As Ralph has said, they're 6-way AMP Econoseal.

If you don't want to buy a male/female set, then Polevolt sell them individually -

http://www.polevolt.co.uk/acatalog/Econoseal_Connectors.html

Female

ESC6F-400.jpg

Male

ESC6M-400.jpg

Remember, the gender is denoted by the terminals, not the shell, so the connector halves you have in your picture are male.

Thank you for that Paul.

Seconds too late but never mind and they are a good bit cheeper but never mind I am happy, or I will be when I get them fitted.

Frax ;)