Hi , another 2 door nut

Fett

Hi guys I have just joined this site after spening many years on another LR site.

My good mate Ragtag told me there were some crazy people people on here like us with 2 doors and I have to say theres loads going on , great! far better than all the p38's on most sites!

I am just coming to the end of a major rebuild on a 1972 RRC in lincoln green and I hope I can help others with what I have learnt

I will put up some more pics when all my posting restrictions are lifted, its been a hard couple of days reading all your 2 door posts and not being allowed to reply I can tell you :P

post-31651-0-34200600-1306953546_thumb.jpg

Looks tidy :) Ro's would set it off perfectly imo, I think I'm going to keep mine for road tyres, with some mods for the MTs (This plan is about a day old, so liable to change any minute now :P )

Full rebuild on a 72 in Lincoln Green? Who on earth would do that?? :)

Hi, couldn't see any pics, but look forward to seeing em. Whereabouts are you?

Only a crazy person would restore one of those silly 2 doors :P

Don't tell me where you live or you're liable to have me come round and steal bits off it have a mooch about :P

lol , its looking good mate, you have certainly gone to town on it!

Glad to find some other 2 door nuts, shame I didnt come on here in feb when I started the work lol

I am in south Hampshire , very close to ragtag if you know where he lives.

I am going laning in the meon valley next weekend if anyone fancies it? my paint will be much the worse for wear :rolleyes:

The pics are in my gallery but I had trouble getting in myself too , sometimes it only shows like 3 of them and other all about 35 of them :(

try this link:

http://forums.lr4x4.com/index.php?app=gallery&module=user&user=31651&do=view_album&album=1178

There are two pages worth

The pics are in my gallery but I had trouble getting in myself too , sometimes it only shows like 3 of them and other all about 35 of them :(

try this link:

http://forums.lr4x4.com/index.php?app=gallery&module=user&user=31651&do=view_album&album=1178

There are two pages worth

Your link keeps on coming up with this when I go into it.

"Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#107140] Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available."

right , I can see why you guys put all your pics in the threads on this site lol, shame I spent all night uploading pics to my gallery 1 by 1 as the bulk zip upload didnt work either!

ok so if you:

1. go to my (fett) profile

2.click on gallery , you will see a few pics , click on one of them

3. go to the top of that page and where it says this:

" LR4x4 - The Land Rover Forum* > Galler * > Member's Gallery* > my 72 RRC rebuil* > my 72 nearly finished "

4. click on "my 72 rrc rebuild" you should then see two pages of pics to look at. I cant belive what a silly system it is lol

I hope you enjoy them!

thanks , yeah they are a set of nationwide trim seats and carpets , I bough them on ebay and had them shipped down from scotland which cost a bit more lol

they seatbelts are built in to the backs on the front. I had to make some adaptor plates for the rear seat latches so they would work on the 72 arms. I dont have any belts in the baack :P

U get the cash?

• 2 weeks later...