Clutch flexi hose

M&S

Hi all,

I've looked in the parts catalogue and can't find it so thought I'd ask.

I need a clutch flexi hose for my S3 Forward Control. I would expect this would be similar/the same as the standard S3 clutch hose, in that it goes from teh copper pipe on the chassis to the copper pipe on the slave cylinder? Approximately 12" long?

If anyone can measure their hose :huh: and give a part number for it that would be appreciated.

Thanks, Martin

I recently replaced one on my wife's Lightweight, and 12" is about right, including the end fittings. If that's too short, just get a brake hose - they use the same materials and unions but are longer.

Thanks. Might go for the brake hose then, as a bit longer would help route it clear of the linkages.

Cheers, Martin

I should have mentioned that later SIIIs used metric unions (1980 and on, I think), but I'd suspect your FC has Imperial or BSP unions. Take the old one to your supplier to compare the threads.