Defender Stolen Near Doncaster

Dave W

One of our members had their 90 stolen last night from Walkeringham near Doncaster.

It is/was a very tidy motor, reg number D821 JWX, on the off chance that anyone has seen it, please contact me and I'll pass any info on.

It has Insa Turbo Sahara tyres which I think were 235/85s, rear tow hitch has steps on it, indicator side repeaters are an "odd" triangular shaped aftermarket item.

Here are a couple of pics of it at a trial a week or so ago...

post-2025-0-37738100-1315235258_thumb.jpg

post-2025-0-89101300-1315235310_thumb.jpg

Maybe.

On a more sinister note i just heard from my cousin tonight somone attempted to steal his while in a supermarket car park in pontefract west yorks.

Damage to door lock, ignition then when they may have realised they were defeated or disturbed they decided to slash both the drivers and passenger seat on the base and the back, he is just so so so glad he hadnt fitted his new xmoor trim interior in the morning as planned due to to helping a mate with his car, that just saved him so much money and a hell of a lot less stress, dont think it would be legal to print what he will do if he ever catches up with them but it looks like the cctv was in opperation for once and has cought it on tape, its just down to the police now.

So it seem that there may be a bunch of scrotes on the prowl in the area as Doncaster and Pontefract my home town are not that far appart.

Keep your eyes peeled fellas.