Cheap Castrol GTX @ ASDA

zim

• 2 weeks later...

Quidco is a rebate site.

Basicly, you create an account on the site and then if you wish to buy something online you log onto quidco. Search for the retailer on there (i.e. asda), and then click "Visit Retailer to earn cashback".

It'll then open open the retailers website and everything will be as normal. I've used it for a few sites (ebay, AA, O2, PC World and a couple others i can't remember) and 99% of the time it works. For instance, if you go through quidco for an AA yearly membership, if you spend more than £100 you'll get something like £60 back. Everything has to be done online though. Clear your cookies etc before you start using it just to make sure it all works :)

Ebay doesn't get you much back per purchase, but every little counts as they say !

G

Here is a screenshot of my account. As you can see, you don't get a heck of a lot back from ebay (and my £80 asda order isn't on there yet). I have it linked to my paypal account and when i get £10 it automatically transfers across.

post-9903-0-13907500-1326516059_thumb.jpg