D2 coil spring conversion. Have you removed the redundant hardware?

Timpo

I reading about the folk who have replaced the air suspension with coils, the kits are easily available from most LR parts outlets and there is info on the ECU alteration to prevent the warning lights on the dash from illuminating.

So once all the above has been sorted, have you gone on to remove the compressor, the inlet tube from up the rear of the vehicle and the air delivery tubes to where the airsprings used to be?

Are there any issues i will need to look out for doing this removal of the redundant kit? Any tips, etc?

All info will be gratefully received.

Timpo.

I've converted to coils, had it plugged in and the systems turned off. Also removed all the pipes, compressor and wiring but the wiring was a little involving. Not difficult just more time than anything else. I did get abit carried away and cut the brackets off the chassis too!

I also ditched the ace, pump/ pipes/ valve block etc.

• 2 years later...