Boost Gauge

COLVERT

"Late 2000" could be either a Td4 or an L series as that was about when they changed - which one have you got?

If it's a Td4 I'm pretty sure there is a boost sensor somewhere so you may be able to put a T-piece into the line going to that? Otherwise I guess if you drill and tap into the inlet manifold, that would be another option on the older ones, IIRC the inlet manifold on the Td4 is rubbish plastic like everything is these days so it will probably break if you do that...

I've just had a look in a Td4 workshop manual and the boost pressure sensor is in the inlet manifold so there is no hose to tap into. I can't remember the inlet plumbing on a Td4 as its a while since I sold mine, but anywhere that you can tap into the air intake plumbing between the turbo and the inlet manifold will be fine anyway, that will give you manifold air pressure which is what you want.