Anybody able to take a paroit roof rack from Dover - Surrey direction

Stevie D

Sorry mods - I couldnt modify my original topic - please move / modify as you see fit.

Folks I've got the back end of the relay sorted from Surery over to the forest of dean and onwards to the emerald isle, but need to get it a little nearer to Tongham for Ed to take it the rest of the way.

See the earlier thread...

http://forums.lr4x4.com/index.php?showtopic=75845

Any assistance greatfully recieved - I'm more than happy to pay towards time and fuel.

Many thanks, Steve

This could all get a bit complicated as there are 4 people to discuss...

I'm in Sittingbourne, don't mind lending a hand as I need to get to Slindon, West Sussex next Saturday... Questions...

Is the existing holder of said roof rack able to meet me at, say, Ashford junction on the M20?

What time is Ed leaving on Saturday?

Steve... Can I suggest you start a PM between all of us so that we can discuss rather than cluttering up the forum...

Cheers

Adrian

This could all get a bit complicated as there are 4 people to discuss...

I'm in Sittingbourne, don't mind lending a hand as I need to get to Slindon, West Sussex next Saturday... Questions...

Is the existing holder of said roof rack able to meet me at, say, Ashford junction on the M20?

What time is Ed leaving on Saturday?

Steve... Can I suggest you start a PM between all of us so that we can discuss rather than cluttering up the forum...

Cheers

Adrian

Moved to pm that's folks!