What do with tyres in different conditions

pugwash

AARrr

My first two massive crashed were due to the driver being a old induero rider and could never understand why the racing line a bike would normaly take normaly made us crash in a big way but that also could have been down to the fact that he was completely mad

I'm being Rally trained for the 205 cup next year or the year after due. to cash flow...

with some of the guy's from last years British Championships the Mitubushi team has tought me consistantly over the last two years which I think how the freelander became sort of competertive.

I still have to do my bars I was suppose to go in jan this years but I ran out of time and other things took priority you know how it is flippping truck and all that...

You play portal last time I drove a mog was on a corprate day for a bunch of yanks about five years ago.

sorted then, when you've got your truck back up and running we can go for a spin, you have a go on portals and I'll have a go on a non-portal? good excuse to burn some fuel B) if we can find a swamp, I'll try and teach you some new tricks :)

My first two massive crashed were due to the driver being a old induero rider and could never understand why the racing line a bike would normaly take normaly made us crash in a big way but that also could have been down to the fact that he was completely mad

Was only talking at the baja last w/e about how enduro riders turn to 4x4 racing when they are too old and unfit to ride bikes any more. However they seem to mak every good drivers, I think it's cos on a bike you learn how to read the terrain properly, you have too, it hurts otherwise. Just look at Derek Edmondson for one.