HELP.. WITH WINCH MK2

jemmyrover

i have brought the mk2, in this condition, may be some one can in light me, and maybe anyone have manual pdf version about the mk2 please share it please. my plan to instal this mk2 in my 6 silinder lwb year 1981. so i will glad if any clue or info about what was the important thing to precaution at the instalation.

sorry my english is poor, i hope u all can understand what i mean. thanks

post-39680-0-36557600-1337077491_thumb.jpg

post-39680-0-97374100-1337077494_thumb.jpg

post-39680-0-15108600-1337077498_thumb.jpg

Welcome to the forum Jemmy, I am sure someone with the right experience will be along to offer advice shortly.

I assume you are not in the UK from your comment about your English, don't worry it's better than some who live here and I am able to understand what you are saying.

John

Here are the last 2 pages

post-1339-0-34114200-1337105715_thumb.jpg

post-1339-0-99107600-1337105730_thumb.jpg

I hope these are of use to you , looking at your pics you seem to have most of the parts , there is no mounting bracket for the rear of the winch to the front crossmember visible and you may need to get a few hyd. fittings but you have all the important bits

I've just looked again at your pics and there is no pto dog engagement fork/top shown ? but you do have the sliding dog clutch

cheers

Steveb