Disco I front marker lights not working?

Zdrisko

Hello, just starting here and new to Rovers.

I have a 98 Disco se7 with multiple bugs, mostly from poor previous owners.

I can't find a topic so here we go...

My front marker lights do not work when the headlights are on. Turn signals work fine tho.

I've checked fuses, relays none are bad unless I've overlooked something? Rear taillights work fine. Any help, suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

You might struggle with answers to this as most Discoverys don't have marker lights on the front just the normal side and head. Where are the marker lights on the NAS vehicles are they bumper lights or inside the headlight?

All D2s have the facility (D1s don't) for marker lights inside the front amber indicator lens, if not already in use just knock out the blank and fit a bulb and holder and take the supply locally from the side light supply.

There's threads some where in the LR forums showing, how to, pics and giving part numbers.