Defender bulkhead wiring loom

Hi

I'm about to reinstall my wiring harness into the defender, however its been 9 months since I looked at it and made a cock up of forgetting to lable plugs that went through the bulkhead. So was wondering if some one can help identify them for me as Im planning to run my own loom to the rear, And I binned the chassis loom already so can't match the plugs up. The other thing I have done was cut the parts of the loom going to wings to put in multi plug connectors so I can remove the wing easier with out having to unplug all the connections. Great idea but I left the other half in the wings and have since sold them. He only wires I haven't been able to identify are a

Solid brown

Brown with green tracer

Purple with black tracer

Black ( must be a earth but to what?)

These are after all the plugs.

I have attached a few pictures so any help would be most aprchiated.

723bca08.jpg

50699257.jpg

5597b379.jpg

Many thanks

Tom

Solid brown

Brown with green tracer

Purple with black tracer

Black ( must be a earth but to what?)

solid brown = live 12v feed not igbition controlled [direct from battery]

brown/green tracer = more likely green/brown tracer = reverse lights switch to reverse light

purple/black tracer = horn from switch to horn

plain black = earth to any earth point, -- more likely to be the multi earth point on bulkhead adjacent to brake servo.

the 3 way plug in 2nd photo, sits alongside the heater unit, these are connections for the split charge system when fitted.

the 2 spade terminals if I read the colours correctly from your photo are rear fog light connections, black = earth & red/yellow to fog lights/switch

the single white/orange wire is air condition ign controlled 12v feed when air con is fited, mine is used for another job.

looks more light green /brown to me now I've seen the wire in question, in which case it goes to the left hand column stalk for indicators, what end connection was on it ? if a metal pin then it's to the stalk.

the reverse light green/brown wire the green is darker

concur with western as it's with the blue/orange and blue/black etc - thats your main beam toggle and indicators (left hand colum stalk) iirc

Should connect onto one of these (sorry for the fleabay link - quickest picture) http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Land-Rover-Defender-Indicator-Horn-Switch-Stalk-PRC3875-/220740017046?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3365215b96#ht_771wt_1165