Mud Monsters Challenge Round-4 on 22nd July 2012

sj_4x4

The fourth and final round of the Mud Monster challenge, sponsored by Megasquirt-V8, is going to be held at the main Mud Monsters site in East Grinstead, West Sussex, on the 22nd of July.

We have been very busy over the last few months making new sections and remodelling some old ones, so hopefully something for everyone.

Camping on Saturday night, probably a bit of a party, places are limited and we are getting good turn outs so please book early to avoid disappointment.

The entry fee of £55 can be paid in advance via paypal using the following link, http://tinyurl.com/MudMonsters-Round4

You will need to be a Mud Monsters member to enter, rules and regulations are on the main Mud Monsters website

Photo's from round three can be seen here

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I iz sponsoring this event, and going to it as well (but not sadly in my 90 - nearly there but not quite. )

Anyway, Mud Monsters events are always good, and if you haven't ever entered one you still can, its not to late, caters

for 1st time dip in toes entrnats to erm "Nutters" levels, and all in between, with a clever handicapping system to level the field,

.................so it is possible for a newbie to enter with a not much modified 4x4 and win !

and the prizes are :

1st Prize (can be "Sold On" if not wanted :)

1 x "Megasquirt Pegged Diff Assembly", winner supplies their Diff, we will

Rebuild winners "CW&P" and "Centre" into new Megasquirted Pegged casing

All parts and labour are free. Winner only pays for any repairs to their centre / and / or CW&P

ANY LR CW&P can be fitted if supplied

Basically they supply a Diff, They get it back fully rebuilt and pegged for free - Plus 2 x Polo shirts 1 x driver 1 x Passenger

2nd Prize - (can be "Sold On" if not wanted :)

LR Free Diff Rebuild All parts and labour are free.

All new bearing seals etc, only charge is if their Centre / CW&P needs replacement parts

+60% off a Pegged LR Unit if they want to upgrade

Basically they Supply a Diff - they get it back fully rebuilt - Plus 2 x Polo shirts 1 x driver 1 x Passenger

3rd Prize - (can be "Sold On" if not wanted :)

LR Free Diff Rebuild -All parts and labour are free.

All new bearing seals etc, only charge is if centre / CW&P need replacement parts

+40% off a Pegged LR Unit if they want to upgrade

Basically they Supply a Diff - they get it back fully rebuilt - Plus 2 x Polo shirts 1 x driver 1 x Passenger

and also for spectators or whoever ............... A Round 4 Mud Monster “Extra Prize”

I am looking for great pictures for the website, so,

Whoever sends me what I deem to be the best “In Action” picture that they took at the event, that preferably shows one of my stickers in the picture (sticker visible = higher chance of winning :o) will win a Mud Monster / Megasquirt V8 fully embroidered Polo Shirt plus Megasquirt Key Ring (and a free sticker too).

A LA Jon Corletts pic of himself in “action” at a recent event.....

post-22-0-49277200-1342599526_thumb.jpg

So, see you all there, if you would like to enter its not to late, contact Geoff )sj_4x4 )

Nige :D