Econoseal connection detail

Hi

As I'm making the new loom for my 90 rebuild I decided to use Econoseal connectors at the light fittings - same as a new one.

The idea behind this is to UG from the bullet cons and as I break lamps I can replace them with the current ones. So I'll make the loom reach the pos'n of the lamp fittings but fit plugs on the old lamp units for now.

I need to know what pin connection on the loom for the stop and tail and indicator lamp is so that in the future I can just plug into a new fitting - If I had a new lamp fitting I could simply measure it .. but I havent.

I presume the loom connector is female and the lamp unit is male ?

Stop = pin X

Tail = pin x

Gnd = pin X

Ind = pin x

Gnd = pin x

TIA

Regards Paul

I was going to direct you to the pdfs posted online of the later (TD5) wiring diagrams as they show the pinouts of the connectors, but I can't find the link to it at the moment (am sure an adult will be along to help us shortly). Meantime, here's a screengrab from the pdf that should help:

post-20525-0-14549300-1341252679_thumb.png

Matt