Barrels and keys

I have a selection of part numbers for the ones I need BUT am struggling to figure out EXACTLY what is included in each kit.

I have a late model rear door on a 90 which I don't have a key for so I need a barrel and key for it. The front doors and ignition are 300TDi/early TD5 style at the moment. I'd like to use the late model barrels/keys where the doors and the ignition all use the same key as used from VIN 2A622424

I will need replacement door handles to take the bigger barrels (I think I'm correct in saying that's all I need but verification would be nice !).

The kits I am looking at are:

CWB500630 - listed as "With steering lock 3 barrels/2 keys"

I think I'm right in thinking that the CWB500630 has a steering lock with fitted barrel plus 3 additional barrels for the doors. So would fit the bill for what I need but there is also a CWB500640 which is more expensive and is variously described as "Lockset - Complete Vehicle" and "With steering lock 1 barrels/2 keys" which seem to be at odds with each other as I can't see how an ignition lock and a single barrel could be a "complete vehicle".

Can anyone confirm which is the correct one and also if the fuel filler lock barrel can also be matched to the ignition key... ?