windscreen wiper problems

Ive had all my dash off and when I've put the wiper motor back in the wipers don't seem to be going fully up to the right and stopping right in my line of sight, i replaced the park switch last year so don't think it will be that.

Thanks

Did you disconnect the wiper motor from wiper tube and gearboxes when you had the dash apart?

The gears might have slipped if you did.

You might just need to reset the wiper arm positions.

When in the parked position, pull the wiper arms off the splines.

Mark on the spindle a line pointing to where the arms should be parked.

Turn on the wiper motor and check that the marked line does not point to a position where the wiper arms would interfere with any body work as they move.

If all looks good, then turn off the wiper motor and let it park, then push the wiper arms back on to the spline in the marked park position.

did you remove the wiper arms before moving the motor, if not, the wheelbox drive gear has possibly jumped the drive cable helix & it's all sat in a different place, take the arms off, mark a top centre on the spline end & operate the motor, then switch the motor off & see where your marks are, hopefully at the top centre, if so, then refit the wiper arms so they sit lower down the screen at the off position.