thinking of a change of colour

hi

thinking of changing the colour of my 90 which is blue at the moment and i have seen this one

can i do the prep myself and the best method of doing it ,

whats involved ie time, cost, whats needed and the final cost of a respray ?

and most important what is the colour ?

and yes its orange lol

thanks Roy

post-10177-0-20518100-1343760099_thumb.jpg

im sure thats tangiers orange (as used in g4), prep is easily done yourself, me and a mate could strip, prep and paint a whole truck in 12 hours so a landrover shouldn't take you long, just get a cheap orbital sander and you will soon fly over the larger panels, and just leave you the trickier bits to sand by hand, this is the bit that takes the time. As for prices i honestly couldnt tell you as iv never paid for a paint job (got a great mate), just costs me for the paint which never exceeded £100. Just get plenty of 320 & 180 grit paper and some green scotchbrites to finish before painting and by yourself should manage it in a day excluding painting.

painting is the easy part and you'll have it all painted in a hour or but there is lots and lots of prepping and if you want a really good finish getting the majority of the pannels into individual parts would be the ideal. which would take a age!

the better the finish the more prep time need. the more prep you but into it the better the result.. :S