hello newbie to freelander 1

csj

hello couple of quick questions if any one could help please , what should the tyre pressure be for my 225/55/17 .

would a set of 20"discovery wheels fit ?

also is it just a case of getting relays and switches to make my seats heated as ther are a couple of wires connected under the seat with another dangling

many thanks john...

Welcome!

It might help to explain exactly what sort of Freelander you've got. I doubt disco rims will fit, and I'd discourage you from committing style crimes like that anyway.

There was a recent thread about heated seats, that might shed some light on it if you read/search back down the FL forum.

hello couple of quick questions if any one could help please , what should the tyre pressure be for my 225/55/17 .

would a set of 20"discovery wheels fit ?

also is it just a case of getting relays and switches to make my seats heated as ther are a couple of wires connected under the seat with another dangling

many thanks john...

Not an expert, but pretty sure that the PCD and Centre bore are much bigger on Disco's, so that'll be a no I'm afraid. Standard seats don't have the heating pad fitted, but all the wiring will be in place. Just buy the heated seats and the switches and Voila!