98 110 defender steering wheel

Hey all,

My 1998 300tdi 110 C/Chassis needs a new steering wheel bad. My VIN ends in WA147430. Can someone sort me the part number? Also do any other 110 (either older, newer) fit? I think I read somewhere that LR kept changing spline count and size??

cheers

Serg

thanks for that Western.

I had already found your first link. The second one, IMO was mostly hearsay. I pulled my wheel and yep, 48spline which is 19mm OD at splines. The reason for confusion, was when the parts store I was asking, imputted my full VIN into EPC, it was coming up with a 900 quid black leather covered wheel....haha

So seems mine is just the normal ANR3231. This part number is super seeded by QTB502130

there is a 48 spline version of the leather covered 2 spoke wheel, in my last reply of the 2nd link above, shows my 36 spline version, I think it's in this link, used on the latest vehicles IIRC.

I'm sure Brit-car would confirm the spline shaft diameter.

http://www.brit-car.co.uk/product.php?xProd=90203

change of numbers is LR updating to 9 digit part numbers.