Any ideas please - this cable?

PaulN

Had to remove pretty well everything from above the inner offside front wing for welding to tie it all back. There's a bucket load of after market stuff and wires that all needed marking up and it's all gone well and is now back and working but for this fella.

Anyone any idea what it's for - what it does?

It comes out of the bulkhead corner in the main fat loom from the cockpit, splitting out of that loom under the brake servo - as you can see a standard LR type connector in blue but I cannot remember this cable or can't find anywhere for it to go. Got a mental blank as I don't even remember taking this one off.

I've not taken the truck for a run yet but the only prob I have is the infernal SRS light on the dash and I'm petty sure that's not related as it's not part of the 'yellow loom' and it was me who unwittingly at the time didn't plug the SRS fron crash sensor back in before refitting the battery - ho hum!

post-12912-0-02386400-1362911639_thumb.jpg