quick way to do it

bushwhacker

Hello out there.

I am looking to replace the rear bushings on my radius arms and trailing arms not the metal shelve ones.

Is there any way to do them without taking the axle mounting bolts out? (More so the front radius arms)

Rear ones should be easy, though you will have to remove the anti-roll bar mounts from the chassis (if you have them).

Up front, again anti-roll bar mounts, thing here is the weight of the whole axle assembly with radius arms at all is a real pig to move about to get lined up again, think ratchet straps and jacks, not to mention you will have to do both sides at once... Dropping the axle end it only two bolts or so, get some new ones so you don't have to worry about cutting them off if you need to!

Personally I would just do the job when the local garage with a press is open so you can pop in and slip them a fiver to push some new bushes in -dismantle on a friday, pop in on a Saturday morning if needed and bolt it back together saturday PM... easy :)