Recommended Tyres & MPG

I am researching new tyres for my 110 300tdis (a county and a hardtop) and am interested in what MPG people get for General Grabber TR, Gen Grabber AT, Gen Grabber AT2s, BFG AT, and Goodyear G90 -around town and motorway runs (if you stick at 55-60mph). Also what are your tyres like on wet tarmac and snow?

I'm also interested in recommended tyres for these typical uses of my 110s:

County - 70-80% road use, off road use tends to be on mud/wet fields - often towing sankey trailer and not looking for trouble/serious challenges.

Hardtop - 60% road use, 40% off road use which is a real mix of mud, gravel

Thanks in advance for the benefit of your wisdom!

Can't possibly comment on the MPG, but the Grabber TRs I had were fine in the wet and snow on tarmac... But terrible in muddy/wet fields!

I was however, truly astonished at how durable they were - seemed to go on forever!

Out of interest what tyres do you run now and how happy are you with them? Where do they fall down? Also what sort of annual mileage are we talking about?

Will.