Maps for a 3.5 and a question relating to backfire

gav-

Would someone mine posting a good fuel and spark map for a 3.5 with Hotwire injectors etc. I would like to try a working one to see if it makes any difference to my vehicle, which hasn't been set up or ran on the road yet.

Also I have the rocker cover breathers going direct to atmosphere through air filters. Should I replumb them back into the plenum? I have just read the other post about installing a innovate web which has a backfire issue and can air be pulled in through the breathers?

• 4 weeks later...

You could run open crankcase but would need to make sure the rest of the system is plumbed accordingly.

Frankly unless you're drag racing I'm not sure why you would not want to use crankcase ventilation.

Nige is the man to speak to for all sorts of MSQs :)

Thanks, I was once advised when I was using a Hotwire system to run the breathers through air filters into atmosphere. Having read another post on here about breathing, I have replumb them back into the plenum. Found some maps though which is sorted.