Trailing arm front bush confusion

As some of you might know, I'm re-bushing the 110 (incredibly slowly apparently!). I carefully went through the online microcat and worked out the part numbers. All fine except when I opened the pack of two bushes for the trailing arm connection to the chassis, there is a note from Land Rover inside. The pack I ordered was STC618 (individual PN for the bushes was NRC7491).

In summary, the note says that when changing NRC7491 on vehicles up to HA, the bush MUST be changed on both sides of the vehicle with the latest bush NTC9027 STC619D.

So what have I got and is it the right thing?!?!? I'm confused! LRseries says that NRC7491 was superseded by NTC9027 and to order the kit STC618. But the note suggests that STC618 is a pair of NRC7491!

Anyone know the difference between NRC7491 & NTC9027??

Do you mean NRC7491 rather than NRC7941?

This may help: http://forums.lr4x4.com/index.php?showtopic=60860

Sorry, Yes. Well spotted. I've mistyped this several times in google tonight! I will correct my original post for clarity.

The link kinda starts to help, but then doesn't come up with an answer! STC619D as mentioned on the LR note isn't mentioned anywhere, so I'm still unclear as to what STC618 actually consists of.