Td5 Dash lights - upgrade help

Hi chaps,

ive recently purchased these... 509t blue LED bulbs but upon trying to fit them, i have found the LED is too tall, so you are unable to fit them.

Can somebody point me to somewhere on the net that sells a 509t blue led bulb that is short enough to fit the td5 speedo?

Same thing goes for these 286 blue LED bulbs Whilst they fit in my fuel and temp guages, they DO NOT fit the heater illumination holes because they are too tall to fit the housing.

So again, has anybody fitted LED bulbs that actually fit?

Many thanks!

• 1 month later...

I bought a TD5 set of 6 blue LED bulbs from fleabay seller car-mod-shop in UK they fit just fine, but I have put the original ones back in. I found the worked great and the guages were very easy read, but with everything else blue, the high beam light wasn't so prominent. I also replaced the interior lights and would go with white light here too as blue lights while they look cool, are pretty useless if your looking for something at night that isn't white