Chassis swap - experienced workshops.

I've not used them personally, however when I collected my new chassis from Richards, we had a look around the next door unit that does chassis swaps on their behalf. It looked to be a very good set-up, with friendly and knowledgable staff.

Where are you in the country? That may help to narrow it down.

Have you considered doing it yourself? It's a surprisingly easy job that you can do yourself other than the odd bit of heavy lifting and avoids paying labour on top of the parts bill. ;)

I would second Boris113s comments re 'next door to Richards'. Paul Marsden rebuilt my 110 after a chassis-bending accident, and did a really great job. He is friendly and very knowledgeable. His company is

http://www.marsdenautodevelopments.net/flash/mad.swf ,

or you could PM him as Marsie on here.

When I did my own chassis swap, Paul was good enough to offer me advice / help over the phone if I needed it, which as it turned out I didn't, but not many people would offer to spend their time chatting knowing they would get nothing out of it!!

Hence, I recommend Paul!!!