Fairey Overdrive

Shackleton

While I'm on a posting roll...

Anyone got an instruction manual for fitting a Fairey overdrive on the RaRo that a fella could scab a photocopy/scan of?

I've bought a bench tested O/D (paid through the nose for the privilege too) and I can't wait to get it on.

I see them on "the bay" but I don't gots a card /paypal so I'm scuppered.

Oh and I'm gonna try get some kind of a new breather flow going on it so it doesn't overflow all its oil into the main box - anyone done this or know a good way?

George

While I'm on a posting roll...

Anyone got an instruction manual for fitting a Fairey overdrive on the RaRo that a fella could scab a photocopy/scan of?

I've bought a bench tested O/D (paid through the nose for the privilege too) and I can't wait to get it on.

I see them on "the bay" but I don't gots a card /paypal so I'm scuppered.

Oh and I'm gonna try get some kind of a new breather flow going on it so it doesn't overflow all its oil into the main box - anyone done this or know a good way?

George

u can have a look at the one attached to my spare 4sp box or u can have the box n od for £100

need it out of the way