Cellular Dynamics

After months planning the buy of my Koni shock absorbers, sadly last week Paddock informed me they can´t be sent by courier due to high pressure. The only shock they can send overseas is supposedly to be Cellular Dynamics. In Aulro forum they inform there is no problem to send the Konis by other suppliers. Bad luck, too late, so I have to deal with these Cellular Dynamic at least for next 6 months. Are they good? how resistant? what about weight control? any experience will be welcome. By the way, I'm going to install these with original HD springs.

I too am interested in these dampers as they are comparably priced with pro-comps and are available in similar lengths.

I appreciate that they are britpart and could be of questionable quality, however not everything britpart branded is terrible - my window winder handle from them works perfect

Right now I have normal Britpart shock absorbers, they lasted exact 28 days.... off course I do a lot of heavy loaded off road and the streets in my city are like any Afganistan's one after a bombing. However, they were really weak as I can see. However, I have heard some good things about Cellular from people that actually have installed them in their cars. Only bad reviews have come from people telling "Britpart is carp, so they have to be carp". Anybody with bad experience with those?

I have them on my 110 with standard hd front and duel rate rear springs. They react like standard dampers but slightly firmer.

I'm very pleased with them, well priced and they have a two year guarantee.

Throw away the poly' bushes they come with though, they truly are cack. I had some oe rubber bushes and fitted those.

Whilst some Britpart stuff is nasty (but very cheap) they do some quite decent gear.

No one damper can cope with all uses, so I thought I'd do some research.

before I bought mine I emailed a number of manufacturers asking specificaly about the damping characteristics and suitablity for my intended use. Several didn't reply and a couple just copied and pasted the sales blurb from their web sites, the only one to reply with any meaningfull answer was Britpart.

Standard lenth.

They had a good work out recently, bit more extreme than I normaly drive and they coped well.

My typical use is green lane/farm track type driving with medium load. I like my suspension to be quite supple without wallowing and I think they suit that.

I'm aware they are a budget damper and we'll have to see if they out last the two year guarantee.

For what I paid for four I could have bought one maybe two "branded" ones without any guarantee they'd be suitable.

I'd buy some again.

As I mentioned before, the bushes that come with them are appalling and the kind of thing that gets Britpart stuff in general a bad name.