300 tdi electrical issue

Peterla

Hi,

Does any one have a wiring diagram or could help me with a very weird electrical problem in my 300tdi Disco

The lights and radio will not turn off and have a constant 12 volt feed to them

Dash light go on and off with the headlight switch and even disconnecting the light switch loom plug does not turn them off.

Disconnect of the battery does not reset anything. I have tried unplugging relays the I found in the foot well on both sides but no difference.

Pulling the fuse works but not sure where else to look.

I suspect there is a stuck relay or something but go no wiring drawing to know where to start.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Peter

I'd say it is a defective "Accessory" relay, I think its the yellow one behind the plastic cover in the drivers foot-well, - the rest are green -- either that or the Multi Function Unit is playing up - you can find this little doozie behind the fuse panel, you need to remove the two 8mm head retaining screws retaining the fuse panel to find the little sucker, I rewired my Disco and no longer have this problem :P